If you have an account and have already completed an application please login
If you started and saved an application to continue at a later date please login and you will be redirected to your existing application.
Welcome to the I CAN Licensee Application
We are delighted that you are considering joining our network of I CAN Licensees! Since 2012 I CAN has trained over 500 professionals to deliver I CAN evidence based programmes and interventions in early years settings, primary and secondary schools across the UK.
The I CAN Licensee network helps us to reach more children and young people giving them the support they need when and where it is needed most.
Before you begin your application, please read the following information and then click the 'Apply' button below.
- We recommend that you carefully read the information about our I CAN Licensee Network here and here and also familiarise yourself with I CAN Programmes and Interventions here
- There are 33 steps in total on the I CAN Licensee application. You will be able to save your application throughout the process.
- You will be asked a series of Yes/No questions before beginning your application
- During your application you will be asked to provide two referees. Please have this information ready before applying. (The information for both referees that you need is: Nature of relationship / Company or Organisation/ Address/ Email Address/ Phone Number)
- You will be charged a fee of £60 (inc. VAT) to submit this application. If your application is approved, this will count as your first year’s fee Licence Fee which is £60 per annum. In the event that your application is not approved, this cost will be refunded in full.
- Please have a purchase order number or payment card ready.
- We recommend that your answers, whilst giving us all the information we need, are kept to a maximum of 400 words. Usually 200 words will be sufficient to answer a question. Please feel free to bullet point your answers and if you do not have any information to provide please write n/a.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the I CAN Licensing Team on 020 7843 2515 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application. Your application will be reviewed by our team of expert advisors and the team will be in touch shortly to let you know which I CAN products you are eligible to be trained as an I CAN Licensee.